This Billing Policy is incorporated into the LEADJOLT, (“leadjolt.com”) Terms of Service (https:/leadjolt.com/terms/) and sets forth the billing terms and conditions that apply to your access and use of LEADJOLT’s services (the “Services”). In the event that the Terms of Service and this Billing Policy conflict, the Terms of Service control.
- General. Upon signing, dating, and returning your Marketing Agreement, the Services will commence and all corresponding payments, as set forth in the Marketing Agreement, will be due and owing, these payments are due every 30 days and until your “term” is finished. All prices are payable in USD, and all payments are non-refundable under the circumstances that all agreed upon guarantees are met.
- Payment Methods. All payments must be made using a valid credit or debit card issued by American Express, MasterCard, Discover or Visa, which must be kept on file with your Account (your “Payment Methods”). Checks, cash, and electronic funds transfer are not accepted methods of payment. You are required to keep your Payment Method details and contact information current, which you can do by logging into your Account, clicking on Settings, and then clicking on Payment Settings. By providing your Payment Method to LEADJOLT, you certify that you are an authorized user of the card.
- Billing Cycle. You authorize LEADJOLT to bill your Payment Method in advance on a periodic basis for the amounts set forth in your Marketing Agreement, and you agree to pay any charges so incurred, until the end of the Subscription Plan term set forth in your Marketing Agreement (the “Subscription Term”). Billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which your Account was activated (“Billing Date”). Payment Methods are automatically charged at the beginning of each billing period on the Billing Date. Invoices and payment receipts are available upon request by contacting the LEADJOLT Billing Department at email@example.com.
Failure to make full and complete payment by the Billing Date may result in fees, charges, and assessments, as set forth in Section 6 (Fees) below. If you fail to make payment on your Billing Date, or if your Payment Method is declined, your access to your Account will be temporarily suspended until your balance is paid in full. LEADJOLT will attempt to charge the Payment Method on file for 60 calendar days. If your Account remains delinquent for 60 calendar days, the Account will be cancelled and turned over to a third-party collection service. You will not be able to recover any files until the Account is reinstated by paying off any remaining balances.
- Advertising Budget. By subscribing to LEADJOLT advertising services, you understand and agree that you are required to pay a monthly amount (the “Ad Budget”) to be used by LEADJOLT to contract with certain third party providers to place internet advertising on your behalf to generate leads. You understand and agree that your Ad Budget will be automatically charged to your Payment Method at the beginning of each billing period on the Billing Date and does not replace, reduce or otherwise impact any other charges listed in your Subscription Agreement. You may not lower your ad budget below the agreed upon fees at any time. You may not attempt to cancel or pause your ad budget while your Account is active.
- Cancellation. At the end of the Subscription Term, your Account will automatically convert to a month-to-month plan at then-current pricing, unless you a) sign a new Subscription Agreement, or b) send written notice of cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 10 days prior to the end of the Subscription Term and receive an email response acknowledging your cancellation request. In the event your Account converts to a month-to-month plan, you may cancel at any time by sending written notice of cancellation to email@example.com, in which case, your Account will be closed on the last day of the billing period in which you submitted the cancellation request.
- Fees. LEADJOLT does not anticipate that you will fail to pay for the Services on a timely basis, and we do not extend credit to our customers. In the event you fail to make full and complete payment by the Billing Date, you may be subject to the following fees, charges and assessments:
* Any payments that are past due will incur an interest charge at a rate equal to the lesser of (i) 1.5% per month or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
* Any payments that are 10 days or more past due will incur an interest charge at a rate equal to the lesser of (i) 10% per month or (ii) the maximum amount allowed by applicable law.
* In the event LEADJOLT receives a chargeback from a credit card company or bank on your behalf, LEADJOLT may assess you a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
* In the event LEADJOLT uses a third-party collection service or attorney to collect money owed to us by you, LEADJOLT may assess you a $15.00 processing fee, and you will be charged all reasonable costs and fees associated with such a collection, including, but not limited to, any third-party collection service’s fees, reasonable attorneys’ fees, and arbitration or court costs.
- Any fees, charges, or assessments resulting from late payment or nonpayment will be considered liquidated damages intended to be a reasonable advance estimate of our costs resulting from such late payment or nonpayment. These costs will be difficult to calculate or to predict when we set such fees, charges and assessments, because we cannot know in advance whether you will pay for the Services on a timely basis, if ever, and what costs we will incur as a result of your late payment or nonpayment.
- Billing Disputes. To dispute any charge related to the Services, you must contact LEADJOLT in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a ticket from your Account, within 30 days after the disputed charge is first incurred. You agree to refrain from disputing the charge with your credit card company or bank for 30 days after reporting the dispute to LEADJOLT, to allow LEADJOLT the opportunity to resolve the dispute. Should LEADJOLT receive a chargeback from a credit card company or bank on your behalf before LEADJOLT has been given 30 days to resolve the issue, LEADJOLT has the right to collect on the rendered services and any payments associated with the dispute.
In the event LEADJOLT receives a chargeback from a credit card company or bank on your behalf, LEADJOLT will immediately suspend the Account pending the outcome of the dispute. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, LEADJOLT retains the right to collect on any rendered services or payments outstanding, and the Account may be turned over to a third-party collection service.
- Guarantees. We offer clients a 100 leads and 15-20 appointments guarantee over the course of the client’s first 90 day Subscription Term with us. This guarantee is only eligible if the client FINISHES the 90 day term. If the client attempts to cancel the agreement before the end of term, no refunds will be rendered and client will still be liable for any and all payments due to LEADJOLT as stated in section 5. If the guarantee is not met, the client will receive a prorated refund based on the number of appointments that were rendered.
Example: $4500 fee over 90 days, 15 minimum guaranteed appointments = $300 per appointment. If a client receives 10 appointments, they will be subject to a refund of $1500. 5 appointments x $300 per appointment = $1500 prorated refund. In order to receive this refund, requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.